Young adult and Adult Catamaran
Summer camp • Young Adults and Adults
Excitement, technique, excursions with English-speaking instructors
Adult Catamaran (for 15-year olds and older)
You will be thrilled by the CNPA’s multihull camp where you will have fun navigating on Lesonil’s Atlantic shore.
You will be aboard one of two boats, either:
the RS Cat 14, which is ideal for improving one’s technique, whether you are a beginner or an intermediate sailor OR
the RS Cat 16, which is great for speed and surfing for those who are looking for autonomy and performance (offered to 16-yearolds and older).
You’ll navigate on a recent catamaran in utmost security while discovering the beautiful bay of Lesconil: the outcrop of Enizan, the Sables Blancs beach and the Lesconil port.
- Basic navigation and catamaran techniques (propulsion, direction, balance)
- Knowledge of the environment and safety measures (righting/capsizing, tides and weather)
- Navigation under spinnaker (jibing and tacking, sailing upwind and reaching)
- Learning to sail in a flotilla and going on outings
- Rigging, handling and maintening of a racing catamaran for the more experienced sailors
Lesonil’s Young Adult and Adult Catamaran for 15 year olds and older, 5 days to discover the joys of surf sailing no matter one’s level!
Recommended Equipments* sold in store at the CNPA
Change of clothes
À la carte ou