Catamaran for Teenagers
Summer camp • Teenagers
Discover the thrill of sailing on a multi-hull with English-speaking instructors!
Catamaran 10-12 year olds / 12-14year olds
The CNPA has two types of fast and versatile catamarans for teens:
- the New Cat 10.5 (the gold-standard of catamarans for 10-12year olds)
- the Erplast S (for 12-14year olds ).
These multi-hulls are perfect for beginners and the more advanced.
Enjoy invigorating and fun (yet technical) outings during this catamaran camp. You will love navigating on the crystal blue waters of Lesconil’s bay.
- Basic navigation techniques specific to catamarans (propulsion, sail adjustment, tiller, balance)
- Knowledge of the environment and safety measures (righting/capsizing, tides and weather)
- Learning to sail in a flotilla and going on outings
- Rigging, handling and maintenance of a racing catamaran for the more experienced sailors
Lesconil’s Teen Catamaran Camp for 10-14 year olds , enables kids to experience speed right from the beginning (in utmost safety of course).
Recommended Equipments* sold in store at the CNPA
À la carte ou